The various parts of any heating ventilating and air conditioning system will be carefully evaluated by our technicians during an HVAC inspection. The many HVAC components that work together to keep indoor environments comfortable are also a critical part of the health of anyone within those interior environments.
According to the Department of Energy, 25-40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling is wasted. Contaminants can also make an HVAC system work harder. Even with filters, heating and cooling system still get dirty from year-round use. These are just some of compelling reasons to have your HVAC system inspected by our trained technicians.
We do inspections with digital video cameras that travel the length of ducts. A typical inspection includes:
- Checking parts for damage and wear
- Evaluating temperature accuracy
- Looking for blockages in air intake grills
- Checking vent system for leaks or blockages
- Checking exposed ductwork joints for air leaks
- Making a list of any observed problems
- Presenting documentation confirming your system is free of mold, mildew, and dust contaminants
Heating and air conditioning systems should be inspected at least once a year. Minimize maintenance costs and spot potential issues sooner rather than later with HVAC inspections from Pur-Vent. Contact us today to schedule an inspection.